Join me in a Creative way to pay it forward + be of service.
Recently I was asked to participate in Hunger Action Month this September. After a few meetings + brainstorming with Shared Harvest members + my partner Evendale Cultural Arts Center we came up with a fun creative idea to help bring awareness + give back to this very worthy foundation!
Painting for a Purpose :: Hunger Awareness
Choose between 2 Paintings!
Join us at Evendale Cultural Arts Center on Friday, September 27 from 7-9pm! The painting party includes all the supplies, instruction, fun and one 16 x 20 canvas ready for your creativity!
Paint your own canvas for Only $35
With your purchase/participation,
50% will go back to Shared Harvest Food Bank!
Want to give more? Bring a canned good or Peanut butter for our food drive box and a friend! It will be fun + a great way to give back to your community.
Shared Harvest serves 5 counties in the greater Cincinnati area. Below are some amazing statistics.
Bring a friend or even a few + I will show you how to paint your very own painting. And if you want to give more, donate your masterpiece to Shared Harvest for their silent auction fundraiser! Either way, you will be helping thousands in need many of which are children.
Register TODAY to reserve your space!
Did you know…
- In Ohio, nearly one in four children face hunger at home.
- Shared Harvest Food bank serves an average of 12,600 families each month in Southwest Ohio through 100 pantries, soup kitchen and shelters.
- The Food banks BackPack program serves an average of 3,000 children per week during the school year with a weekends worth of food so they can return to school Monday morning hungry to learn rather than hungry for food.
- The Food banks Senior Box program serves and average of 1,500 senior citizen each month with a supplemental box of food, easing their choices between buying food or lifesaving medicine
- Every dollar you give provides eight meals to people in need. That’s the amazing power you have when you give to Shared Harvest Foodbank – the power to change lives, prevent family crisis and provide a little hope – all with a few simple bags of food your donation can provide.